Warnings - handling neodymium magnets
- The large magnets have no place in children's hands! Please keep the magnets in places inaccessible to children! Small magnets can be a choking hazard for children, so let children play with them under supervision.
- Neodymium magnets can be dangerous for many devices and everyday objects. The extremely strong magnetic fields of the magnets are responsible for this. Screens, televisions, hard drives, debit cards and video cassettes are particularly susceptible to strong magnetic fields. Danger to life can occur for people with a cardiac pacemaker. You should always exercise extreme caution!
- Measurement results from mechanical devices can be distorted by the magnets.
- Neodymium magnets can shatter in a collision. Danger of being cut by the splinters, because the edges are usually sharp. Safety goggles and gloves are advisable when handling the magnet - because safety comes first! Gloves do not protect against crushing. Anyone who shows healthy respect does not run the risk of suffering injuries - it is better not to risk it in the first place!
- NEVER leave the magnets unattended. Other fellow human beings have no idea what danger and what powers are in this inconspicuous metal object!